Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Diana - September 29, 2014

Good morning everyone!!!! 
 This week has been great my new area is great and my new old companion is fun. The ward is really small Sister leung said its about the same size as a branch. So i am determined to find two families big families to help the ward. Its starting to get cold again and the rain is coming =( but right now I am enjoying the fall it is my favorite time of the year I wish it could be fall all year round. we are really close to the ocean and every time we walk out of o house it smells like the sea it is great i love it!! 
 so I have not been feeling very good this week and we had to stay inside for a few days because i couldn't move and i had to call the mission nurse and i new she was not going to be able to help me but i called any ways because my companion told me to and she said i should go to the doctor and i already hate the doctors and on my mission this fear has just gotten worse so i got a blessing and called sister choi and she had me call some person in Wyoming to see what was wrong with me. I don't have to go to the doctor now but the pain is still here. and this morning i woke up and i was just really stressed because i don't know whats wrong with me and i have been thinking about what i need to do for school and then i realize i don't have money so i will need to find a job as soon as i get home but i don't know how i am going to get a job. and i just started to get really worked up and i read my patriarchal blessing and i did not feel any better after reading it so i just opened the book of mormon and i just prayed for help and it fell open to Alma 17: 10 and it says " And it came to pass that the Lord did visit them with his Spirit and said unto them: Be comforted And they were comforted." and i knew this was Heavenly Father telling me to just breath. Everything will work out for my benefit and i just need to worry about being a missionary right now. 
I know that God hears and answers prayers I know that He loves us very much and he just wants the best for me! If we stick to the basics like saying our prayers studying our scriptures and going to church then we will be happy and our spirits will be up lifted. I love you all and i hope that each of you are looking for opportunities to share the gospel! have a great week!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment