Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Anthony - September 24, 2014

Well this week was pretty freaking awesome. Chile had its independence day and that was awesome. It was alot like Thanksgiving, except with more dancing games and different types of meat. the meat was super good. Then it was transfers, or in my case, I left the compound for good. I showed up in sur (south)  and all the greenies (new missionaries) went through this process to make sure that we have every thing we need. Then after that was a long meeting where all the people get moved around and the trainers are shown. After that, there was another meeting where I got to meet my new comp, I was one of the last, His name is Elder Turely, he is around 6´ and super awesome, we got to the apartment I unloaded all my stuff and went out tracting, we eventually found someone who would at least talk to us. We got a time to come back. After that we went and met with the bishop. he is super cool. well that was my week, nothing big, nothing exciting. Love you all and hope the best.
Love, Elder Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment