Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Diana - September 23, 2104

Hello Everyone!! 
 Well I am no longer in down town they took the Sisters out for the winter because it just gets to scary and to dark for sisters during the rainy season. I am now in Normandy Park with my Hong kong companion again sister leung. She is so great I am so excited to serve with her again.
  The weather is starting to get cold again and that means the rain. I am bitter sweet about it because I love the fall its my favorite time of the year but I don't like being wet all the time. oh well God know best and He is the one who sent me here. 
 Being in down Town Seattle was really hard not the hardest thing I have ever had to do but it was difficult but I am so grateful for the time I had to be there. I learned a lot about how important it is to focus on the good things in life, because there will always be sadness and heart break but I get to decide weather I want to be happy or sad. I am not the most happiest person its actually really hard for me to see the bright side of things. but i know my life is so much better when i want to be happy. 
 I love being a missionary so much. It is not the easiest thing i have ever done in my life and I hope the rest of my life is better. but i will never regret my mission. I have finally come to understand that God does not expect me to be perfect or a robot but he wants me to be me and he knows that i will mess up that's is why He sent his son. I am so happy for everything that I have because my mom and dad decided to adopt us and I will for ever be in there depth!! I love this church and I love the Book of Mormon and I am so thankful for temples!! I love you all so much and i hope that you are being happy!   

No comments:

Post a Comment