Thursday, April 28, 2016

Anthony - April 27, 2016

Not-So-Weekly Report of a Derby Downer

Ok, so last week was kinda sucky, but it was worse that I said it. Truthfully the mission is great, and one can make it good if you want to. This week I finally received something that I asked my Mother to send, a diary of my great great great great grandfather. and lets just say that his mission was a whole lot harder then mine. He was rejected from entire citys, I'm just rejected at a few doorsteps. He almost died from heatstroke, I only have to deal with a bit of rain. HE was told, to his face, that he would have no success, and lived in the middle of sin city (thats how he described it), while I have members that help, and the only person telling me that we are wasting our time is myself. I pretty have no reason to complain. Life is great, and if it rains, let it pour. Lets just say that my great great great great grandfather is a boss that is just epic. 

Anyways this week was a good week. WE have been Teaching Jannot alot. HE is a Haitian that has been here is Chile for 1 moth and 3 weeks. He is learning Spanish and really quickly. We also got permission to learn french because alot of Haitians come here to find a better life. So in that we are doing our best to be able to teach them when we find them. So thats cool. We also had one of our investigators go to church this Sunday, it was awesome. She is one of the one that the missionary's stopped going by her house but she still reads and everything, just its kinda hard to find her. But that is the long and short of it. Love you all and hope your week is awesome. 
Love E' Whetten 

No comments:

Post a Comment