Friday, March 11, 2016

Anthony - March 9

Not-so-weekly report of an Orphan

Ok so this week was about the craziest week I have ever had in my Mission, and ' saying something. Anyways, last Wednesday at like 8 at night my comp got called to have special changes, and that's always weird. But its a weird that can be handled. Anyways my comp left and also another guy that lived in our house. So on Thursday I was in a trio and waited for my new comp. Well turns out that I have no new comp. I am in a Trio for now, and we don't know when he is going get here. So the last couple of days I have been going out with Members like crazy, the people in my ward are awsome, but now the only problem is school. The people with who I was going out with now have school and so can only go out until 8. Bummer, but workable. Other then that its been great. Our house is being renovated so we have lights and the walls are being painted and our shower works and everything. So that's an upgrade.And today we went to the temple, which I always love to do. Its such a great pick-me-up and always leaves me with a huge smile on my face (and a red line on my forehead), then we went to Wendy's and ate. All in all a good week. Love you all and hope your week is amazing. 
Love E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment