Friday, March 11, 2016

Anthony - March 2, 2016

Not-So-Weekly report of a poor little rich boy

So ok, we went and played paintball for P-day today, and then we went and ate at a fancy restaurant. It was a big group of sweaty boys all hauling into this place, people were looking at us weird but we really din't care. I ate ribs, really good ribs and french fries. It was slightly burnt, but so was I so it was ok. 

This week was good, we did contacts, had leccions, found some more snakes, it was good. WE also painted a restaurant (nothing big or fancy but a restaurant) and then she made us Aroz chaufan for lunch. It was amazing. I have found that I love Peruvian food, even though its really hard to make. Other then that the week was pretty normal. I have to run. I Love you all and hope your week is awesome. 
Love E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment