Thursday, April 9, 2015

Jesse - April 6, 2015

this last week i got some good/bad news that i would be leaving my area again, and this time to try something new. my mission president has asked that i do a "white-wash", which means that they took out both of the previous missionaries and put in two new ones with some basic information. and on top of that I've been asked to train a new missionary that i will be receiving tomorrow, so things will be really interesting for a while. just after we had our transfer meeting i was called to the front of the stage and they handed me some keys and a cell fone and said good luck. I'm hoping i get a little more information tomorrow but I'm not too worried about it, things will fall into place. this last transfer was really great with elder brush. he might have been my favorite companion that I've had. we got work done, laughed and enjoyed all of the teaching opportunities the lord gave us. and this weekend was just a great way to top it all off!! we listened to all the speakers in their native languages(English,Spanish) so we didn't lose anything in the translations. i received some answers to some desperate prayers so it was very comforting to listen to all the profits and apostles,i sustain every single one of them! i love and miss you all but i will see you soon enough:P i love you!!
Elder Whetten
#graciasaqueƩlvive

No comments:

Post a Comment