Thursday, April 2, 2015

Anthony April 1 2015

Not-so-weekly Report of A Madman


Well this week was kinda sucky. We had alot of citas that we thought were firm fall, but, we have also found alot of new people. So I guess kinda equals out, but it still sucks. We found this lady who is inactive, a returned missionary and is helpìng her sister get back to church, its interesting. I am not sure how we're going to take this one, I think that its just a lack of faith, she said that it was a proses of her getting way from the church so let hope thats all it is. The up side is that her daughter wants to be baptized, so we are going to teach them both what the mom already knows. So yeah, this week should be fun. Other then that just the normal, we bought another fardo and it is filled to the brim with super ugly ties. I thought the other ones were bad but this one is worse. But hey we took a train to get there, which is kinda cool. Another thing that kinda sucked was we got stuck in the house for two days. We were able to go to church but it still sucked. It was because of this memorial thing about two kids that got killed in a riot. S what dose everyone do? RIOT! At least I think that is what happened, not sure, all I know is we got stuck in the house. I did finish my scripture cases tough, so I feel slightly accomplished. SO there you go, my life. Love you all and hope your week is awesome. 
Love, E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment