Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Anthony April 15, 2015

This week was good. We finally are having success! We have this lady and her daughter, the lady is a returned missionary that somehow fell away from the church, and the daughter wants to get baptized. And when I say wants to get baptized I mean really bad. I am pretty sure that she would drag her mom to church if she had to. Anyways they are super cool. We taught them the first leccion and everyone participated, the mom admitted that its time to get back to church. This is one of those "its too good to be true" moments. But truthfully I think that it is true. There is no addition of bad habit that has to be overcome, no sin that has to be repented of. We just think that the family just kinda fell away. In other news, we still are working like crazy to find people. its kinda hard because to two places to find people are on different sides of the sector. SO every day we have t pick which side to be on, but its been fun. I am learning alot of fun tricks and visual aids to use in leccion from E' Fernelius. He is a really good teacher and I know that I have a ways to go but I'm getting there. Like there is this chemical that makes water turn a nasty brown, but when you pour in cloro(not sure what that is in english, sorry) and it turns it back to clear. I also learned a trick with a talking flee. So yeah now I have tricks up my sleeve. other then that the week was pretty tranquilo. not much happened. Love you all, and hope your week is awesome. 
E' Whetten 

No comments:

Post a Comment