Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Anthony - November 18, 2014

Well this week was much like the others. We still have a mound of ties that we can't get rid of, I swear that thing just gets bigger every time I see it. Then there is the spanish soap operas that are playing in every house that we go in. They are just like you would think. Stupid and dramatic. I don't watch them but from what I have seen I can get a grasp on it. They are all the same. After that it's the dogs they are everywhere. You can't take two steps without running into a dog. They are not bad dogs, just homeless. ( homeless, Homeless like the christ child was) We saw one the other day on someones roof. There is one that stands on the corner every day and just barks at us, relentlessly, my comp has a dog zapper but it doesn't work, es fome. But yeah, its the mission. not like I can change it. Hmm what else. Oh, soccer is everything here, we played a game of baby but then just sort of messed around. it was fun. Then when we got home I was taking a shower and the lights went out. The only thing I could think of was, "who Turned out the lights" it was interesting. but yeah that's my week. one interesting thing after another. well... yeah that's a lie but its still fun. And I love every minute of it. I love this crazy place and all the strange weird wonderful things that happen here. I love you all and hope your week is wonderful. Just remember, today is the beginning of the rest of your life. Love you.
Love E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment