Thursday, October 30, 2014

Anthony - Oct. 29, 2014

Not-so-weekly Report of... well ME!

Ok, so this is going to be hard. This week was awesome but its the kind of awesome that you can't put into words. I will just say this, The spirit is amazing and I might have a baptism. We are teaching this family, the Mom is inactive, but coming back, the dad is not a member but super cool. They have two kids, one who is nine and the other who is like 6, anyways the nine years old just got baptized, like, right when I got here. so the mom and the two kids are coming to Church but the dad no. But yesterday we had a super cool lesson with I'm and so... yeah. 
Other then that this week was pretty boring, I conversed with my first drunk guy, I was really funny. I eventually convinced him I was from Antifagasta, it was super funny. But yeah thats my week. Love you all and hope you have a stupendes Halloween.
Love E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment