Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Diana - August 18

Well good morning everyone!! I have moved to a new area and i have a new companion and both are great!! I am now serving in the Bellevue Zone in the Beaver Lake ward!! It is so much fun our area is huge we have gotten lost a few times. This area is very green there are a lot of trees and people are very to them self's here not like the city but that's ok the people are still great! and we have seen deer everywhere they aren't scared of people or cars and you can drive right up to them and they don't move its been fun to just watch them!!
 Sister Boyd is amazing i love her she goes home at the end of this transfer and she is just a great example to me of what it means to finish off strong. We are working really hard.
 The first week in a new area is always hard but it is fun i love the change it keeps me on my toes its really fun. The new ward is great they are very nice and really loving I am excited to work with these people. I am so glad to hear Anthony is safe in Chile and i am so excited to be out here with my brothers we are pretty much the coolest people I know, but to be honest I don't know a lot of people. jk but i want yall to know that i know the Book of Mormon is true i know that God answers me and he doesn't love me more than anyone else and i know if i get my answers to prayers from God he will answers anyone who is truly looking for truth!! i love you and hope you all have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment