Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Diana - Email June 24

Oh my goodness I love the temple so much it is pretty much the coolest and best feeling in the world!!!! It was so great to be with a bunch of missionaries in the temple and i can feel the blessings that come when yall pray for us it is truly fantastic. 

Well this week was a hard one but a great one no one we invited came to church and the miracle we have who is on date for baptism the bishop is not excited for. We met the coolest guy ever and he is so ready for the gospel and we get to teach him. We have been working so hard and we are feeling the blessings coming from that.

I want to thank all of the bishops and relief society presidents and stake presidents that I have ever had  being a missionary we get to see a very different side of your callings. I want to thank you all for your amazing dedication to the Lord and to the missionary work. I now that you all have so much on your plate and it is a lot of hard work but thank you for making time for us the missionaries. 
Well i love being a missionary i never want to come home but i am so excited to take what i have learned and use it back at home. I am so grateful for the temple and the work that is done in the walls that is to bind families forever. I love you all and hope you have a great week!!

Love sister Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment