Monday, January 6, 2014

Diana E-mail - Jan. 6, 2013

Hello everyone!!! 
This week has been so amazing we have truly seen miracles in our area!! Heavenly father has a plan for all of his children!! We have has so many amazing lessons with people and we have 3 people on date for baptism. The Lord is so........ amazing I am so happy to be serving a mission and being worthy to be a tool in the Lords hands there is no better feeling then teaching with the spirit and you finally feel the power of being a missionary. I have learned to love people and give of myself, and its all because the spirit is with us as missionary's and i had a rough first few months but I know that its because the Lord wanted me to see that I CAN DO HARD THINGS!!!! and now i am so lost in the work i have never worked so hard for anything in my life i only have 12 more months to share my testimony with everyone and i dont want to wast a single minute of it. I know that the Lord is keeping my family safe and Jesse will be safe and the only thing i have to worry about is sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love you all so much and i hope that you can feel the Lords love for you!!! till next week
Sister Whetten   

No comments:

Post a Comment