Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Diana E-mail - Jan. 14, 2014

Well this week has been a really good one we had transfers today and sister white was transfered and i think my heart was ripped out when she left i love her so much and i wanted one more transfer with her but i guess the Lord has other plans. The work is still moving forward and i still dont know any Samoan.
So I am so stressed out because the Samoan ward is the whole mission and I dont know anything. I have no idea what the Lord has planed for me but i know through him all things are possible.
I just want to share my testimony with you all. I know this church is true i know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God and I know that God is a part of everything we do. I love you all and i hope you all have a great week.
Love sister whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment