Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Diana e-mail December 3, 2013

Hello Everyone MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness December is here can you believe it??? Where did November go??? but man i do love the Christmas season!!! 
So we just had transfers and I am in a new area!! I am in the Samoan Ward and i cover the whole mission. I am so excited!!! I will be so white compared with these people. My new companion is sister white she has been out for 6 months and she is form Utah.
Somerset will always have a special place in my heart i love the people there and i will miss them dearly!! so my new comp was telling me about the area and the places we will be so i am used to the people i serve having a lot of money and living in big houses well that is not the case  here people are in more humble homes and i have to be careful its going to be exciting and i also learned that these people LOVE to eat and  that is how you gain there trust is by eating so i have already gained weight on my mission and i guess i am just going to gain more great!!
Its getting really cold here it snowed a little last night and it rained more rain than snow. it is actually 36 degrees right now and its 2:02pm lol i am freezing i hope i will get used to it soon.
well i love you all and i hope you have a great day and enjoy christmas and share your testimony!! 
oh happy birthday minnie!!! i cant believe my baby sister is going to be 13 have a great birthday!!
love you all 
Sister whetten  

No comments:

Post a Comment