Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Diana E-mail December 18, 2013

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
 Things are doing great here in the Great Northwest we had a Christmas party as missionaries and we ate and sang Christmas Hymns and acted out the Christmas stories. it was a lot of fun. i am so in love with the Samoan people the mebers are really nice and they love to make fun of my lack of Samoan. 
the weather doesnt bother me anymore and i havnt worn a coat for two days but that was a really bad idea my companion was sick and now i think i am going to get sick which is not good at all.
well i just want to share my testimony with all of you I know that Jesus Christ is my savior and Redeemer I know that he was born in a manger long ago and he came to this earth so he could live a perfect live and show us the way and then to suffer for me and everyone who will ever live who has lived. I know that The Book of  Mormon is another testiment of Jesus Christ and brings us closer to him. I love you all and hope you have a great Christmas. Love Sister whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment