Monday, September 16, 2013

Diana email - September 10, 2013

Well hello family and friends!!!
 This week has been a good one. We had exchanges on Tuesday and i went to another area near the ocean and  it was beautiful and the people we awesome!! while i was there we tracked into this lady and we hit it off really well and i was so happy to meet her and she wanted to here more about the gospel. well after everything sister Goodrich who has been in that area for a whole year has not been able to get a hold of her the whole time she has been there, so it is intestine that God knows where we need to be and when.
Well transfers are today and I am leaving the Cottage Lake ward =( I have really loved it here and I love my district leader and zone leaders and the people the ward has been so amazing and when I found out i was leaving i started to cry because we just got a new investigator and i really wanted to stay. but i realized because i don't like change the Lord is going to open my eyes and make me like it lol but yeah we go to the mission office today at 2 and i find out there who my new companion is and where i am going.
so back to my week and being where i needed to be sister Nelson and i were companions for a day. Sister Nelson was one of my MTC companions she was the one with the red hair. That was the best day ever we just really needed each other and it was so much fun. we made banana bread and it tasted so good!!!
It is so amazing that the Lord doesn't just listen to my prayers but to his other kids too. lol I get so caught up in my little Diana world that sometimes i forget that i am not the only one. I was able to be the answer to someones prayers and i was blessed to be able to see that, some times the Lord lets us see how he is directing us to help others. and other times we don't need to know.
Heavenly Father is so amazing. The people of Woodinville have left there mark on my heart and I really was and am heart broken that i have to leave. but what that shows me is that i am doing what i am suppose to be doing. Loving the people of Washington and letting them into my heart, because if i didn't care it wouldn't hurt. So Heavenly Father is showing me that love has no boundaries no limits no race or color. my heart is not limited and sooner or later i will learn.
I love you all and I really do feel your prayers on my behave. It gives me so much joy to know that i have such an awesome team of people in my corner backing me up. I hope all of you are able to have missionary experience and remember you don't need a name tag to share the gospel. the gospel is what make you, you and just be yourself, and let the missionaries handle the awkward part lol   Well have a great week and dont forget the Lord will bless us with opportunities to share the gospel when we ask. We where taught once that we as missionaries need to talk to everyone because everyone we meet is a referral from God.
love you lots!!!!
Sister Whetten 



No comments:

Post a Comment