Friday, June 12, 2015

Anthony - June 10, 2015

Not-so-weekly report of a tall man in a short world

This week has been really great, the numbers are a little low but we are doing our best. WE are working with this family that is so close to getting baptized, we just felt a couple of leccions. The problem is its hard to find an Hermano to go with us to get into their house. But somehow we always manage. This sector is super small but I still get lost, but luckily when we don't know where we are the contacts are usually golden. E' torres and I get along great, and we work like crazy. Something that does suck though is that I am alot taller then alot of people in this place. Today I was walking down the stairs and what do you know I go and smack my head on the ceiling. I wasn't doing anything weird this time, I swear. Just walking down the stairs when bam, head meets ceiling. In other news, I had a cold almost all week and was sneezing my brains out like crazy. It sucked. But other then that my week was good. Love you all. 
Love E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment