Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Anthny - May 6, 2015

This week was a good one. We did divs on Friday because E' Mendoza and E' Guzman had an investigator that spoke english and wanted to practice and so I happily volunteered. It was a super cool experience, its kinda funny because at the end I switched back to spanish because it was easier. This señorita is ready, I think she was ready before we walked through her door. It was a really cool leccion and the spirit was super strong. We invited her to be baptized and read the BOM and well she said yes. Then that sunday she went to church. Super cool. 
For all those that didn't believe me about the minivan hearse I took a picture of it. I also learned that when I smile showing my teeth I have this weird dimple thing of my chin, I don't know where it came from, I am pretty sure it wasn't there when I left, I think the bread here is getting to me. Oh, well such is life. I know I'm pretty no matter what the mirror says. 
Anyways, that was my week. Hope yours is fantastic. 
Love E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment