Thursday, April 23, 2015

Anthony - April 22, 2015

Not-so-weekly Report of the comp of a crazy person

Ok, so here's the deal. When it comes to the mission, I will give my life for this gospel. But I would rather not it be taken by some stupid Fliete that my comp pissed off. Or by a hobo living in an abandoned train station. Which we went in to explore one night. it was dark and creepy and the only thing I could  think of was, well at least I'll have a cool death story. It was fun and all but still pretty creepy without a flashlight. We kept talking about how it would be a great place for a scary movie. Which it would be too, it has really deep holes and great shadows. I think it would be best for a Zombie movie, hands coming out of the ground that sort of thing. But yeah, so that happened. Other then that our week was pretty chill. I'm not sure if I told you, but we have a Baptism date. Its a little 10 year old but her mom is an inactive returned missionary. So its super cool to teach them. The little girl is super smart and asks alot of questions. She asked: if there was a Zombie apocalypse and you killed a zombie could you go to heaven. It was funny. But that's about it. WE walk alot trying to find people. They divided our sector between the two compenrerzmos this week so that should be interesting. Love you all and hope your week is awesome.
E' Whetten 

No comments:

Post a Comment