Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Anthony - December 10, 2014

Not-So-Weekly Report of A Christmas Feend

Ok, so now that I got all of that figured out, hopefully you all get this. Anyways this week was kinda boring, not alot happened. I'm looking back at my planner and yeah not much, most of our lecciones fell through and this Pday was kinda chill. WE had a kinda cool thing happen with Marcelo. He let us in to teach him, and he was all alone. It may not seem like a very big deal but it was super cool, But yeah boring week. big along with that boring week comes my last week with my trainer. it not official but I think he is going,and by think I mean hope. I mean I love that crazy guy and all, and its fun to work with him but i don't want to leave right before Christmas, its ...its... its fome. sorry my spanish is coming out. But there is just no other was to describe it. So yeah, the spanish is coming along fine, I have gotten to jokes now, not communication but jokes. Como: Que el orfeón  pediò a la Pizzaria? Dos Familiares. at least I think thats how it goes. anyways, thats my life, love you all and hope you have a good one. 
Love, E' WHetten

No comments:

Post a Comment