Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Anthony - Nov. 5, 2014

Not-So-Weekly Report of the Cool kid on the block

I mean come on I am pretty cool. This week has gone by so fast its ridiculous. And Actually not much happened this week. We got a newby in our apartment this week which was cool. He is a couple inches taller then me and also from Arizona. What are the odds. But yeah its cool. Its still pretty hot here, we get home and our shirts are drenched. But hey its fun, and the work must go on. The Language is come pretty well. But I found out that I have no conversation skills. None. Its funny, we did contacts yesterday and E' Turly had to get the phone so I was stuck trying to talk to this lady and I couldn't converse to save my life, it was horrible. Luckily she was pretty interested so i Didn't get the door ( and this time it was a door) slammed in my face ....
well the computer freaked out on me but yeah that was my funny story for the week. Beyond that not much happened. LOve you all and hope you week is just awesome. 
LOVE, E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment