Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Jesse - October 20, 2014

so this week we had transfers and they decided to take me out of la cumbre and put me into a new ward called peñeiro. I'm not too excited about the change but then again there is nothing i can do about it. last week though a lot of things happened, but i think the highlight of the week was the fact that we went and hunted frogs with some of the sister missionaries in my district and with another leader from their ward. we were in a place where the water reached just belows the knees and there were frogs everywhere. in the end we caught 16, we killed gutted and ate them all! not a lot of meat but really really good!! this week we also had an activity in the chapel where we had everyone cook and dance from their own countries. we had people from chile, peru,bolivia, españa(spain) mexico and it was really fun, i will have to send pictures a little later because the computer I'm using doesn't have a USB port thing. but the pictures are really good! today we went to bed at 1 in the morning because we still had to pack everything in our suitcases, so on top of going to bed late we had to wake up at 5 so i am literally falling asleep as i write this letter:P but things will be good for the lack of words this area is a little questionable,  there is a lot of villa/ghetto. but i will be fine:)my companions name is elder cornejo and is from peru, and just so you all know my dad in the mission went home today so that was weird. but other than all that stuff I'm doing great still! a new place, people, companion, area, challenge and stage in the mission! lets hope i learn this area fast because I'm going to be killing my companion,he goes home this next transfer:P but i love yall! have an amazing week!!
Elder Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment