Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Diana - September 15, 2014

Hello Everyone!!!!
 
Well this week was a good one nothing too crazy happened. Saturday was really fun.It was the National day of service because it was the closest Saturday to 9/11 but we were asked to help set up the night market for china town. We had dim sum for lunch Which was AMAZING then for 1-3 we just sent up chairs and tables it was so fun. We were there with our ward so we got to help them and we got to know them better. We got a free t-shirt pretty sweet!! Sunday was really good in sacrament meeting we the speakers talked on kindness. For some reason it just really touched me, maybe it touched me because I need to be nicer. We had a really great lesson with our investigator we watched the Joseph Smith movie. Can I just say it is the best movie I have ever seen!! I love it so much, because that is how I gained my testimony that he was a prophet called by God. I am just so grateful to him because of him I have everything I need for eternal happiness. He did not have an easy life he could have given up at any point but he didn't he proved to God and to me that he saw God and Jesus Christ. He sealed with his blood his testimony. 
I am so tired we were asked to go teach seminary this morning so we had to wake up at 5 30 to be ready by 630 its just an hour but man as a missionary that hour is everything!! thank goodness its  pday so i can take a long nap! oh I am also going to color my hair tonight. I should wait but yolo I need so good change in my life lol well I love you all so much and I pray for you everyday!!! keep being amazing!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment