Monday, August 4, 2014

Diana - August 4

Hello everyone!!! Well this week was pretty sweet. NO dad I didn't lick it lol but Sister Prows and i are working hard to work with the members. We have been meeting a lot of less actives and it has been great to see how I can help when I get home. I am going to be the best member missionary ever!! Sunday was the best though. we asked some people to share there testimonies about missionary work and it was so amazing to see that there are so many ways to do missionary work it is not just one way of doing it. It is so great that Heavenly Father uses our weaknesses and our strengths to help everyone else around us.  It is so amazing to see!! Well I think a year of not going to the dentist and eating a lot of sweats has taken its toll on you poor teeth they are hurting so i have to go get them checked out = ( but it will all be good. Well 6 weeks has gone by quick transfers are next week and I think I am leaving but every time i think that i stay sister prows will stay it will be her last transfer. but anyway I love you all and i hope you are having the time of you life. oh before i end something really cool i heard yesterday is that we all have many many many verses to our song and it will not sound very good if we try to sing them all at once so sing one at a time and enjoy where you are right now. 
love you all and have a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment