Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Diana - August 25

So this week was really crazy. Monday did our p day thing Tuseday did the normal missionary thing Wednesday we had interviews with President Choi. Wednesday night got a phone call i was being emergency Transferred. I was not happy i did not cause the transfer but I was needed to go to a new area i cried as i packed woke up left Beaver Lake headed to the mission office to find out who my new companion and my new area. So I am now in Down Town Seattle. It is a great area lots of people to talk to.lots of pictures to take. Lots of things to do. My companion is Sister Lee she was born and raised in South Korea but moved to Utah 7 years ago. She is 22 and goes home next transfer. she is a great missionary I am going to really miss sister boyd. oh Well i guess thats what a mission is all about change =/ But i just want you all to know that i love you and i love my savior and I know he hears our prayers. i know that the book of mormon is true. I know that the leaders we have are inspired of the Lord. I know that God cares more about our growth then our comfort. never give up what you want the most for some thing you want right now. hope you all have a great week sounds like everyone is doing great!! i love you all so much!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment