Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Anthony - Aug 26

Well this week was...eventful. First of all, every day seems to blend together so these are not exact dates. Nothing happened most of the week, I went out on the town Wednesday after I emailed and nothing to exciting happened. My bag that I took for my scriptures is literally falling apart, slowly but surly and I can´t find the store to by a new one. Oh well., At least I went out side the gates. After that it was back to classes, our room is called the dungeon because it has windows and so we don´t know what time it is at all. A couple days ago we had out first earthquake, nothing big, but kinda shook everyone up. Ü Then one morning while we were starting to  play kick ball. This dog got attacked by to other dogs, it was scary. No one got hut, thank goodness. Then during the match I got smashed in the face by the ball we were using. I fine though, I just got a face full of dirt. Then, like last night I was walking back to class and There were some hermanas in front of us, we suddenly we herd a yelp and a crash looking up I saw a man on the corner across the street, naked, throwing bottles at the street. My fist thought was to block the sisters, but thankfully he ran off. It was pretty weird. This morning my compañero and I went out on the streets again and walked all the way to the other side of ton to find this llama store but we couldn´t find it. I have seen some of the thing you can buy there and they are awesome. The candy here is delisios, well not the candy persay but the snack food. They have this carmel type stuff that you can put on almost everything. They put it in between two cookies and cover the whole thing in chocolate, it is awesome. well that is pretty much my week. I only have an hour to write so I haven´t able to read all your email but I hope that your week was fantastic. Oh and one more thing. In my district I have a nick name, its Wheat thins. Its pretty awesome, we also play a alot of soccer, I am still not very good but I should be ounce these six weeks are up. Well love you all and hope your weeks are spectacular, 
Love, 
         Elder Wheat Thins

No comments:

Post a Comment