Thursday, July 10, 2014

Diana - July 1

Well transfers happened and Sister Nelson is in a new area and I have a new companion she is great sister prouce i have served with her before and she is great. 
 
I am so jealous yall are in Cali that is my place i love it there get extra tan for me ok. its so crazy that my life is kind of at a stand still but back home everything is still moving forward and it is great. i am excited for all of you. its going to be great going back to a new old safford!!! 

Well everyone mission life just keeps going and can you believe it a YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! it will be a year where is all this time going???? I really wish i could be a missionary for the rest of for ever it will be great. but i know my time is short and i have to work as hard as i can while i can. but i love you all and hope you all enjoy cali!!! 

love always sister Whetten 

No comments:

Post a Comment