Monday, February 3, 2014

Diana E-mail - February 3, 2014

Good morning family!!
well is you didnt hear the great news THE HAWKS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!! everyone here was going crazy last night but we had some awesome lessons. Thats what i love about the church is true no matter who wins the game. so nothing big has happened here in the Great North Wet. just a lot of rain and crazy seahawk fans. I did learn that the ocean is very close and my companion had to hold me back from jumping in. but yeah all is well here and the work is still moving forward and i love samoa i an pretty sure i will go there after my mission oh my comapinon name is sister batton she is form California she is a reall good missionary well love you all a ton have a great week!!!
 Love sister whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment