Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Anthony - June 22, 2016

Not-so-weekly report of a moving van

So this is it. the first of the last. But I would just like to bare my testimony that I know that this church is true and that the only way to happiness is through Christ. I know that the spirit tells us what we need to know, and when and how to say it. He is our constant companion and will always want the best for us. I know these things not because of logic, or reason. Not because I am supposed to say these things, but because this has to be true. I know this because I have experienced it in my life and seen it in the lives of my investigators and members. This week was simple. We taught the word of God to people. I had a very interesting experience, well two, but on the same topic. One time my companion asked me to give him a blessing, and my comp was Chilean and very strict about spanish. SO the only thing I could do was trust in the spirit and say what he told me to. So I did, and I said things that I never would have said. The same thing happened in a leccion with an investigator i didn't know what to say, so I just said what the spirit told me to say and testified of Christ.I love you all and hope your week is awesome
Love E' Whetten

Oh and by the way, I went to a new sector for my last change.  I'm with the first person that I met on the mission. E' Despain. He's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment