Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Anthony - July 8, 2015

Not-So-Weekly Report of The conqueror of Cerro San Cristòbal

It was a good week. We were able to watch the final for the Copa America, and Chile won. So of course the world wen't crazy. I would have been scared for my life but I am much taller then all of them. and they protect us so we're good. But still it was crazy. and there are so many Memes on the internet, its not even funny. Everyone shows us them. In other news, it rained, and like a good little Arizona kid I was right in the middle of it. Jumping in puddles and just loving the sound of rain on my umbrella. But as the rain came it made everything very slippery, so on a night while walking down stairs I slipped. Nothing bad happened, my elbow was a bit sore but nothing bad. But still I fell down the stairs. Oh and also HAPPY AMERICA DAY!!!!!  Just sayin we're awsome. But yeah that's the week, love you all. 
Love E' Whetten. 

No comments:

Post a Comment