Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Anthony - July 14, 2015

Not-So-Weekly Report of a Wanna Be Pirate (part 2)

This week was a good week, we are still working hard, even though the rain has been fun to deal with. But we did do some awesome contacts in the rain, it helps that both me and E' Torres love the rain. I couldn't get enough of it and he was right the beside me, us two umbrellas in hand and smiling our faces off. 

Our Leader Missional is awesome! He is always asking to go out with us and is super animado. He is what I think of when I think of a mision leader, his wife is also very willing to go out with us. The ward is struggling but slowly we are getting people back in and helping them to see what they have missed. 


Nadia y Hna Amada are doing awesom
e. We had to move their fecha back to trhe first of Aug so that they could get baptized with the daughter of la Nadia, Milqua, but we are still on track and Milqua is learning fast. There is a definite difference in everything, in the house, in them, its all so much lighter. Its really cool to see that change. Something funny that happened it when we were going to visit someone a cat jumped up on my E' Torres's shoulder and then onto mine, and there it stayed until I took it off. So yeah, got my Bad leg, a lake ship and now a cat that thinks she's a parrot. All I need now is for something to happen to my eye. I'm not asking for it, but Just sayen'. In other news, we got contacted by some Catholic Missionary, but once they learned who we were they weren't interested. Such is life. Hope you all have a wonderful week. 
E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment