Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Anthony - January 21, 2015

This week was better then last week. We have found some more people to teach and they are Golden. One said that we were sent to her in her time of need. Her name is Tatiana and well she has a friend who is catholic and wanted her to go to church. She also wanted her to burn candles and stuff like that, but she said that it was her decision to do what she wanted. She went to church but felt it was wrong to adore idles. When we heard that we were like cha-ching. The cool thing was that we found her while fasting, we were both pretty tied and decided to contact one more street, and she was the first house we contacted. We have only had one lección with her so hopefully everything works out. The other one we found while she was watering her plants. She has a son that just got back from, or is in America, I still can't figure out which one. Anyways we went by her house alot but could never catch her at home. Finally we passed by at the right moment and got in. It is pretty awesome.
 I have found that on my mission I am able to do things that I was not able to do before, like speak spanish, or play sports, complete a Rubik cube, things like that. Hopefully it stays with me for all my life. But yeah thats my week. Love you all and hope you have an awesome week.
Love, E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment