Thursday, January 1, 2015

Anthony - Jan. 1, 2015

Not-So-Weekly report of a new year missionary

Well, we got a second p-day so i guess that I will be explaining what happened this week. Well, one of the other elders in my house got the game Trouble and so we have been playing it a lot. and well that game ruins friendships. I won 4 times in  a row and everyone got mad at me. Everyone hates the game but we just keep playing. Its worse then Monopoly and a lot shorter. Ok so what else. Well, we killed someone this week. (A missionary term for dropping them, not teaching them anymore)  He was super cool, he had a ton of questions, just an awesome guy. He just wouldn't read the Book of Mormon, and so we killed him. he died well. There was no pleading or blubbering, he just said please. (Sorry I had to). Anyways I cried. I cried like a baby. I think that is the hardest thing I have ever had to do, you don't know heart ache until you go through that. Anyways that pretty much my week. A mixture of anger sadness and loud banging. But you know what, I love every minute of it. Maybe not every minute while i'm in it but yeah I love it. It a new year, a new start and another adventure waiting just around the river bend. But yeah love you all and hope your week is fantastic. Love you,
Love E' Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment