Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Diana - September 1, 2014

Well everyone this week was a good one! I am getting to know the area a lot better and I get to see the Space needle everyday!!! Its the best. We had two people at church yesterday it was so cool and we met them this week. Being in this area is really fun there is never a dull moment. I have decided that the city life is not for me. lol I love being able to drive to the desert and look at the stars and actually see them. Its too loud, too busy and just not for me. Its too dirty and too many hobos for my liking. So for now Safford will do for me. =D So Seattle has a lot of things that I have never had to really deal with before. The first is gays, I don't fully understand it all, but I have come to learn a very important lesson. I do not agree with it I know it is wrong, but every one is a child of God I have no right to pass judgement on anyone. So my stance on this subject is the action is wrong but the people are still in need of my love and respect. The second is atheist. This is one subject I just cant rap my head around. I can understand being angry with God (not a good chose) but i understand but completely denying the very being who created you and loves you and wants you to be happy. That is just not a smart use of there agency. God loves each of us and he wants us to follow in his way because that's what will bring us true happiness. I have never met a happy atheist because God is happiness. I just don't understand.
  I do know that God loves each of us and He will send blessings our way but we must first ask then act. I know that to truly be happy we must follow the commandments follow our leaders called from God. I also know that God is a lot smarter then I am and He knows whats best, even when I don't fully understand some day i will. I love this church and this Gospel. I love my family SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much and i am so exited to see you all soon. be happy and remember God loves you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment