Monday, July 14, 2014

Diana July 14

Well this week was pretty great!! Sister Prows and I have been working really hard. We have decided to work with the members and visit them, and it has been great getting to know the ward better. We have this guy that we found he is so great we are so excited to work with him and help him reach the steps of baptism.

Sister Prows is my companion and she is the best I love her so much. We are really hard workers and at the same time we know how to have fun with the spirit. I feel like I can tell her anything and she wouldnt judge or point fingers. she is from Utah but i can over look that. lol jk jk

The sun has been out and it has gotten up to the 90's and i know for all yall thats not that bad but its humid and no one has air conditioning so it gets really gross, but it so totally worth it the summer is beautiful and it cools off at night so really I have nothing to complain about.

oh man a year has gone by how crazy!! and now Anthony is Leaving for his mission that is so crazy!!! man time just needs to slow down just a little bit.

Well everyone I love you so much and i want to let you know that i love this gospel so much and i love these people so much truly nothing can compare to serving the Lord and I am so proud of all of you who are chosing to do so. keep moving forward and remember God is watching!!

Love sister Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment