Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Diana - E-mail - May 26, 2014

Well my new are is great i am in the Meridian ward in the shoreline stake and i love it!!!!! My companion is sister Nelson she is the cute red head in all my mtc pictures!!! Crazy!! I am so happy to have her as my companion she is exactly who i needed at this time in my mission. I have learned a lot from her. she is great. Well my new area is a lot smaller from my last one but that is ok i really dont mind and i never see other missionaries and that is ok too. We are going to see amazing things here and i am so ready. it is so amazing how Heavenly Father hears our prayers. I needed someone who was going to be an example of how i needed to be and not push me and that is why sister nelson is my companion. My mission has not been everything i thought it would be but it has been exactly what i needed. I am not perfect and it is great to know that i dont have to be i just have to doing my best every day to be perfect. Well I love my mission and i am so happy to be here and serving the Lord i know that this church is true i know that the Book of Mormon is true and i know that families can be together forever. I love is out here it is the best. well have a great day and week talk to yall next week!! 
Love always sister Whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment