Monday, November 25, 2013

Diana E-mail - November 25, 2013

Hello Friends and Family!!!
 
This week has been a good one. It has been sunny all week and i love it. I have needed the sun. The work is going great the Chins are so amazing I love them so much I hope I will be here to see them baptized! We havent been able to get them in the temple yet but hopefully soon your prayers would be amazing for them!!!
 
 FUNNY STORY so i have never really liked my ears because Jesse and Anthony said they look like Buddha ears and I dont know how we got started on this but sister kim a kreoan lady in the ward said that asians love my kind of ears so now i love my ears lol so many things have happened this week and there is so little time well everyone have a happy thanks giving and I am so thankful for my family and everything they do for me and i an thankful for the Lord and The Knowledge i have that I cam be with my family forever have a great week.
 sister whetten

No comments:

Post a Comment