Monday, November 18, 2013

Diana E-mail November 18, 2013

Hello Everyone!!!
 I have been out on my mission for 4 months yesterday! How crazy. I still feel like i just got off the plane. but i have heard that this feeling never goes away even when you are about to go home.
Last week was a good one, we weren't able to teach a whole lot but that's ok. A family that we are working with the Chin family they are so amazing!!! They are dry Mormons they live a Mormon life they just are to stubborn to be baptized so I don't know if i said this already but the temple is in our area and so we want to take them to the waiting area of the temple and teach them about the temple we are so excited.
this has nothing to do with missionary work but i am so white i know my family has made fun of me for being a very white Hispanic but i am just pasty now i havent really seen the sun for a while but man it is just sad. I bought a red rain coat last week and i havent been cold it is so nice i love it so much i will take a picture i do however  feel like a marshmallow its really funny.  

Well i love you all and I hope you are having a wonderful thanks giving season know that i think of you often and miss you more than words can say. keep up the awesome member missionary work!!
Love Sister Whetten 

No comments:

Post a Comment